Ryan Palmer Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
Lisle, Ill. (June 6, 2014)- Today, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI), the nation’s leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, is proud to announce the graduation of Ryan Palmer from its automotive program. Originally from Big Bend, WI., Palmer came to the Lisle, Ill. campus to pursue a program specifically designed to provide the training necessary for professional, entry-level technicians.
“Our students take their training very seriously,” says Julie Mueller, campus president of UTI-Lisle. “Often there are many sacrifices that have to be made in order to pursue their technical program. There is work, life, and school balance that must be maintained in order to successfully complete their studies at UTI. Our graduates are technical experts that are chosen by industry and ready to work.”
About Universal Technical Institute, Inc.:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) is the leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. With more than 180,000 graduates in its 49-year history, UTI offers undergraduate degree and diploma programs at 11 campuses across the United States, as well as manufacturer-specific training programs at dedicated training centers. Through its campus-based school system, UTI provides specialized post-secondary education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech).
For more information visit www.uti.edu. Like UTI on www.facebook.com/UTI or follow UTI on Twitter @UTITweet, @MMITweet, and @NASCARTechUTI.
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Liberty Dance Center to Perform at Berkshires on Kensignton
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6