Ryan Palmer Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
Lisle, Ill. (June 6, 2014)- Today, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI), the nation’s leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, is proud to announce the graduation of Ryan Palmer from its automotive program. Originally from Big Bend, WI., Palmer came to the Lisle, Ill. campus to pursue a program specifically designed to provide the training necessary for professional, entry-level technicians.
“Our students take their training very seriously,” says Julie Mueller, campus president of UTI-Lisle. “Often there are many sacrifices that have to be made in order to pursue their technical program. There is work, life, and school balance that must be maintained in order to successfully complete their studies at UTI. Our graduates are technical experts that are chosen by industry and ready to work.”
About Universal Technical Institute, Inc.:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) is the leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. With more than 180,000 graduates in its 49-year history, UTI offers undergraduate degree and diploma programs at 11 campuses across the United States, as well as manufacturer-specific training programs at dedicated training centers. Through its campus-based school system, UTI provides specialized post-secondary education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech).
For more information visit www.uti.edu. Like UTI on www.facebook.com/UTI or follow UTI on Twitter @UTITweet, @MMITweet, and @NASCARTechUTI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at Waukesha County Fair
- Waukesha Civic Band 72nd Season Plays On
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”