Liberty Dance Center, LLC, located at 404 Travis Lane #37 in Waukesha, WI is pleased to announce that it is offering a six week summer dance session that starts Monday June 16 and runs through July 24th. It is a great way to have fun and keep in shape during the summer. Classes in ballet, jazz, lyrical, Pointe, Hip-Hop, combo classes for pre-school dancers are all part of the summer program.
Liberty Dance Center also recently released its' Fall 2014/ Spring 2015 dance schedule with registration starting June 11th for existing customers and June 23rd for new customers. To find out more information,, please visit the studio's website- www.libertydancecenter.com or information, schedule and tuition costs. Also, feel free to stop in during the summer sessions, the studio is open M-Th 3:30 to 9:00 pm. The studio telephone number is 262-349-9698 or you can email "Miss" Kate at email@example.com.
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Hosts Bed Bug Identification and Inspection Webinar
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 25, 2016
- Dads and International Biking Hit the Road in Waukesha
- Liberty Dance Center to hold annual Spring Recital
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military