Liberty Dance Center, LLC, located at 404 Travis Lane #37 in Waukesha, WI is pleased to announce that it is offering a six week summer dance session that starts Monday June 16 and runs through July 24th. It is a great way to have fun and keep in shape during the summer. Classes in ballet, jazz, lyrical, Pointe, Hip-Hop, combo classes for pre-school dancers are all part of the summer program.
Liberty Dance Center also recently released its' Fall 2014/ Spring 2015 dance schedule with registration starting June 11th for existing customers and June 23rd for new customers. To find out more information,, please visit the studio's website- www.libertydancecenter.com or information, schedule and tuition costs. Also, feel free to stop in during the summer sessions, the studio is open M-Th 3:30 to 9:00 pm. The studio telephone number is 262-349-9698 or you can email "Miss" Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities