Liberty Dance Center, LLC, located at 404 Travis Lane #37 in Waukesha, WI is pleased to announce that it is offering a six week summer dance session that starts Monday June 16 and runs through July 24th. It is a great way to have fun and keep in shape during the summer. Classes in ballet, jazz, lyrical, Pointe, Hip-Hop, combo classes for pre-school dancers are all part of the summer program.
Liberty Dance Center also recently released its' Fall 2014/ Spring 2015 dance schedule with registration starting June 11th for existing customers and June 23rd for new customers. To find out more information,, please visit the studio's website- www.libertydancecenter.com or information, schedule and tuition costs. Also, feel free to stop in during the summer sessions, the studio is open M-Th 3:30 to 9:00 pm. The studio telephone number is 262-349-9698 or you can email "Miss" Kate at email@example.com.
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society