Genealogy Open Forum
WAUKESHA – On June 25th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society will have an open forum presentation. This offers those interested in genealogy, whether just beginning or completely hooked, an opportunity to ask questions of their peers. If you have a story or object to share that would also be welcome.
Please write down your question and bring it with you. We will collect them at the sign in table and organize them by topic. An attempt will be made to answer all general questions.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at the Waukesha Public Library Community Room.
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit our new blog at: www.waukcgs.blogspot.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- WINTER WARRIORS
- STUDENTS INVITED TO APPLY FOR SUMMIT CREDIT UNION CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program