Join the Tri-County and West Suburban YMCAs at their Fourth Annual Sport Shoot Fundraiser at the Waukesha Gun Club on Friday, August 15 from 11 am – 4:30 pm. Sponsored by Lemberg Electric Company, this event offers participants the opportunity to go through various shooting rotations including shooting at 50 clay targets and trap shooting from five different locations. Each activity is held under the supervision of Waukesha Gun Club President, Patrick Gerbensky and his team of safety officers.
Following the sport shoot activities, participants are invited to take part in a live auction, raffles, games and enjoy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar. Cost of entry is $600 for a team of five and $125 per individual shooter who will be placed on a team. Lunch is included in entry costs.
Schedule of events:
Registration: 11 – 11:30 am
Lunch: 11:30 – 12:30 provided by US Foods
Sport Shoot: 12:30 – 3:30 pm
Post event activities: 3:30 – 4:30 pm
Additionally, those who are participating in the Fourth Annual Sport Shoot Fundraiser event are eligible to take part in the pre-shoot event for no additional charge on August 6 from 2 – 4 pm. The pre-shoot event will introduce novice shooters to the sport and instruct them on handling and shooting a shotgun.
Proceeds from the Fourth Annual Sport Shoot Fundraiser will go to the Tri-County and West Suburban YMCA scholarship program to help those who cannot afford a Y membership, and toward funding programs such as LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, a fitness rehabilitation program for post-cancer patients; Passport to Play, which allows open gym activities for families in the community; SPLASH aquatics safety program that teaches water safety to second graders in our community; scholarships for day camp, summer camp and special programming.
Register by August 5 to participate in the pre-shoot event and by August 11 to participate in the Fourth Annual Sport Shoot Fundraiser by contacting Shoot Coordinator Kathy Gieschen at 262.502.4817 or email@example.com.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19