Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove is an industry leader in the buying or selling homes.
As a locally owned & operated business that is not part of a franchise, they believe in educating their Customers instead of selling them.
Their whole approach to buying & selling of homes has become known as the Denali Difference.
Recently, Denali Realty Group conducted a Customer survey campaign, & the results were amazing:
On a scale of 1 to 5, their Customers gave them an average rating of 4.51.
The survey questions were based on a 5 point scale with 1 being Not Satisfied & 5 being Extremely Satisfied.
The short survey asked the following questions:
1) What was your overall impression of our real estate service?
2) Do you feel that we adequately explained the real estate process & what you could expect during each phase of the process?
3) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
4) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
5) What was our timeliness of returning phone calls?
More impressive, 100% of the participants surveyed said they would refer new Customers to Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove.
To learn more about The Denali Difference, please contact Allison Quartuccio, Broker of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at (262) 439-8332, Allison@denaligroupwi.com or Dennis R. Gritzmacher, President of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at email@example.com, go to www.denaligroupwi.com
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society