Dance classes for the fall/ spring season at Liberty Dance Center, LLC start on Monday August 18th and there are some classes that still have openings.
If you are interested in getting your child ages 2 to 18 involved in dance give Liberty Dance Center a call (262-349-9698) email (email@example.com) or stop by the studio (404 Travis Lane #37, Waukesha, WI) to learn more about class availability and the dance program.
We would love to have you stop in for a tour of the facility, meet the teachers and observe or take a free class trial.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- Vietnam Book To Be Discussed At Brookfield Library
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Benefit Concert/Dinner for St. John's Youth
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Find the Right Pillow for a Healthier Night’s Sleep
- INTEGRATED HEALTH NETWORK NAMES WIEDL FINANCE DIRECTOR
- Fall Family Fun Fest at Trinity UCC
- Local Residents Participate in THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Sunset Playhouse
- Nathan Vaughn, Licensed Professional Land Surveyor, is Appointed to the Wisconsin Land Information Council
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter