Bryan Madson will perform as Detective Trotter in THE MOUSETRAP, by Agatha Christie, at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, September 11th through Sunday, September 28th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
A snowstorm traps a group of strangers at Monkswell Manor. One of them is a murderer. Suddenly, into their midst comes a policeman, traveling on skis. He no sooner arrives, when another guest is killed. Superb intrigue, intricate plot twists and shuddering suspense are all woven into a clever mystery. And just when you think you've got it figured out, Ms. Christie pulls a classic twist. A whodunit by the foremost mystery writer of her time.
Adult - $20
Senior (60+), Student and Military - $18
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (September 11 and 24) - $10
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program