Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit bring safety education to Wings over Waukesha Saturday, August 23
The Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program brings safety education to Wings over Waukesha at the Waukesha County Airport, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, August 23 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Kids can play the “Keep Spriggy Safe” game at the interactive digital mobile kiosk and pick up free injury prevention information from the street team.
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Kohl’s Cares® share the mission of keeping kids in our community safe, healthy and injury free. That’s why, together, they developed Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy, an injury prevention program that provides a trusted educational resource for safety in the home, outdoors and on the go. The more families know about safety and injury prevention, the healthier they can be. Visit kohlssafeandhealthy.com for more upcoming tour stops and to learn about injury prevention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (October 13-19, 2014)
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Take Flexibility Training Seriously
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October