Dancers from Liberty Dance Center's Performing Company will be in attendance at the upcoming Waukesha Alzheimer Walk on September 6th. This will be the third year the dancers have been asked to participate in the walk to welcome and congratulate the walkers/ runners as they finish the event.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC located at 404 Travis Lane in Waukesha offers a variety of dance classes to children ages 2 to 18 along with selected classes for adults. The studio opened in the summer of 2008 and over the past 6+ years has become one of the fastest growing dance studios in the area.
Liberty Dance Center's performing company dancers are actively involved in community events throughout the year including the Alzheimer Walk, Veterans Day events, Milwaukee Wave game and numerous dance performances at Senior Citizen homes in the area during the holidays. The entire studio this year will also participate in the Waukesha Christmas parade.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19