WORLD FRIENDSHIP DAY
1-5 pm, Sunday, July 19, 2009
LA CASA DE ESPERANZA
Located at 410 Arcadian Ave. Waukesha
Bring your family and friends to join the fun for this
unique cultural and fund-raising event featuring:
• Cultural displays
• International music
Ethnic dance groups 1:00 Irish 2:00Scottish3:00 Czech 4:00 German
• Tasty food and beverages,
(Beer, wine, soda, coffee, available for purchase).
• Colorful costumes
• Fabulous live & silent auction
• Fun activities for children
(Explore other lands through creative craft projects)
For information: call Jim Cornwall 1-262-544-5388
This fund-raiser will benefit Friendship Force International program development and is sponsored by Friendship Force of Greater Milwaukee, chapter of FFI, a non-profit organization, celebrating 32 years of world-wide citizen exchanges. Over 365 FF chapters around the globe on every continent, bring people of any age and ethnic background together in friendship to promote international understanding and foster world peace. For details see: http://www.friendshipforcemilwaukee.org.
Directions to La Casa from Milwaukee: Drive west on Greenfield Ave., (Hwy. 59) into Waukesha. Greenfield Ave. becomes Arcadian Ave. Continue west on Arcadian until you cross the railroad tracks. Immediately thereafter, arrive at La Casa de Esperanza, 410 Arcadian Ave. on the north side of the street. Parking lot is on the south side of the street.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney