WORLD FRIENDSHIP DAY
1-5 pm, Sunday, July 19, 2009
LA CASA DE ESPERANZA
Located at 410 Arcadian Ave. Waukesha
Bring your family and friends to join the fun for this
unique cultural and fund-raising event featuring:
• Cultural displays
• International music
Ethnic dance groups 1:00 Irish 2:00Scottish3:00 Czech 4:00 German
• Tasty food and beverages,
(Beer, wine, soda, coffee, available for purchase).
• Colorful costumes
• Fabulous live & silent auction
• Fun activities for children
(Explore other lands through creative craft projects)
For information: call Jim Cornwall 1-262-544-5388
This fund-raiser will benefit Friendship Force International program development and is sponsored by Friendship Force of Greater Milwaukee, chapter of FFI, a non-profit organization, celebrating 32 years of world-wide citizen exchanges. Over 365 FF chapters around the globe on every continent, bring people of any age and ethnic background together in friendship to promote international understanding and foster world peace. For details see: http://www.friendshipforcemilwaukee.org.
Directions to La Casa from Milwaukee: Drive west on Greenfield Ave., (Hwy. 59) into Waukesha. Greenfield Ave. becomes Arcadian Ave. Continue west on Arcadian until you cross the railroad tracks. Immediately thereafter, arrive at La Casa de Esperanza, 410 Arcadian Ave. on the north side of the street. Parking lot is on the south side of the street.
- 30 Days of Summer Yoga-A Fundraising Event
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project