We are happy to announce that Country Christmas Art and Craft Fair at St. James Parish in Mukwonago is returning on Saturday November 7th!! We have a few booths available. As you are well aware, this is one of the most popular holiday craft fairs in the area. Our policy is to accept hand-crafted items only and NO bakery or food items may be sold by exhibitors.
To keep this a profitable event for all our participants, we are limiting participation to 51 booths in the Activity Center and 11 in the Commons Area hallway. All our booths are on the same level, with no stairs or dead-end corridors. Basic spaces are 10’ x 5’ in the Activity Center or 12’ x 3’in the Commons Area.
The fee for a basic space will be $55; tables and/or electricity are available on a limited basis for an additional $10 charge each. Spaces are assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
To reserve your space, please e-mail Krys: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the parish office at 262-363-7615 ext 100.
The specifics for the event are:
Date: Saturday, November 7th, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Place: St. James Activity Center
830 County Road NN East
Mukwonago, WI. 53149-1014
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Waukesha
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Liberty Dance Center in Waukesha Christmas Parade