We are happy to announce that Country Christmas Art and Craft Fair at St. James Parish in Mukwonago is returning on Saturday November 7th!! We have a few booths available. As you are well aware, this is one of the most popular holiday craft fairs in the area. Our policy is to accept hand-crafted items only and NO bakery or food items may be sold by exhibitors.
To keep this a profitable event for all our participants, we are limiting participation to 51 booths in the Activity Center and 11 in the Commons Area hallway. All our booths are on the same level, with no stairs or dead-end corridors. Basic spaces are 10’ x 5’ in the Activity Center or 12’ x 3’in the Commons Area.
The fee for a basic space will be $55; tables and/or electricity are available on a limited basis for an additional $10 charge each. Spaces are assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
To reserve your space, please e-mail Krys: email@example.com or call the parish office at 262-363-7615 ext 100.
The specifics for the event are:
Date: Saturday, November 7th, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Place: St. James Activity Center
830 County Road NN East
Mukwonago, WI. 53149-1014
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Waukesha South Class of 1986 30-Year Reunion
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season