We are happy to announce that Country Christmas Art and Craft Fair at St. James Parish in Mukwonago is returning on Saturday November 7th!! We have a few booths available. As you are well aware, this is one of the most popular holiday craft fairs in the area. Our policy is to accept hand-crafted items only and NO bakery or food items may be sold by exhibitors.
To keep this a profitable event for all our participants, we are limiting participation to 51 booths in the Activity Center and 11 in the Commons Area hallway. All our booths are on the same level, with no stairs or dead-end corridors. Basic spaces are 10’ x 5’ in the Activity Center or 12’ x 3’in the Commons Area.
The fee for a basic space will be $55; tables and/or electricity are available on a limited basis for an additional $10 charge each. Spaces are assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
To reserve your space, please e-mail Krys: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the parish office at 262-363-7615 ext 100.
The specifics for the event are:
Date: Saturday, November 7th, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Place: St. James Activity Center
830 County Road NN East
Mukwonago, WI. 53149-1014
- Workforce Development Center Hosts Child Labor Law Overview for Employers
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China