On Saturday, October 31 beginning at 6 P.M. in the Wisconsin Lutheran College Center for Arts and Performance (atrium and Black Box Theater), Friends of Nate will be hosting a masquerade event in memory of Nate Burmester. Nate was diagnosed during his freshman year at WLC with a fusiform aneurysm in his baslar artery during a volunteer medical research study. He passed away suddenly on September 18.
Whether you knew Nate or not, you are invited to attend this exciting event that will include refreshments, an art sale, pre-show entertainment by WLC alumnus Sam Rodewald, a musical performance by alumni Maggie and Tim Rebers, literary recitations and a costume contest with wonderful prizes!
A suggested $5 minimum donation will contribute to a scholarship in Nate's name. Funds donated will be distributed through Wisconsin Lutheran College's financial aid office to students who face financial hardship due to serious medical concerns.
No RSVP necessary. Halloween or Masquerade costumes are encouraged for all!
Wisconsin Lutheran College
Center for Arts and Performance
8815 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Hosts Bed Bug Identification and Inspection Webinar
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 25, 2016
- Dads and International Biking Hit the Road in Waukesha
- Liberty Dance Center to hold annual Spring Recital
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees