On Saturday, October 31 beginning at 6 P.M. in the Wisconsin Lutheran College Center for Arts and Performance (atrium and Black Box Theater), Friends of Nate will be hosting a masquerade event in memory of Nate Burmester. Nate was diagnosed during his freshman year at WLC with a fusiform aneurysm in his baslar artery during a volunteer medical research study. He passed away suddenly on September 18.
Whether you knew Nate or not, you are invited to attend this exciting event that will include refreshments, an art sale, pre-show entertainment by WLC alumnus Sam Rodewald, a musical performance by alumni Maggie and Tim Rebers, literary recitations and a costume contest with wonderful prizes!
A suggested $5 minimum donation will contribute to a scholarship in Nate's name. Funds donated will be distributed through Wisconsin Lutheran College's financial aid office to students who face financial hardship due to serious medical concerns.
No RSVP necessary. Halloween or Masquerade costumes are encouraged for all!
Wisconsin Lutheran College
Center for Arts and Performance
8815 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities