U.S. Cellular was named Business of the Year at the Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington County Workforce Development Board Annual Dinner Meeting on Oct. 8.
The award is presented yearly to a business in the three-county area that has met and exceeded the Workforce Development Board criteria in the following categories: leadership, relationship with the Workforce Development Centers, workforce development practices, community involvement, effective use of community resources, number of new hires, excellent training and innovation in hiring, training and retention.
U.S. Cellular's Customer Care Center is located in Waukesha.
The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington County Workforce Development Board would like to announce the re-election of the board Chair, John Heyer, President of Kettle Moraine Coatings and Vice-chair, Mary Wehrheim, President of Stanek Tool.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- WINTER WARRIORS
- STUDENTS INVITED TO APPLY FOR SUMMIT CREDIT UNION CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015