U.S. Cellular was named Business of the Year at the Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington County Workforce Development Board Annual Dinner Meeting on Oct. 8.
The award is presented yearly to a business in the three-county area that has met and exceeded the Workforce Development Board criteria in the following categories: leadership, relationship with the Workforce Development Centers, workforce development practices, community involvement, effective use of community resources, number of new hires, excellent training and innovation in hiring, training and retention.
U.S. Cellular's Customer Care Center is located in Waukesha.
The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington County Workforce Development Board would like to announce the re-election of the board Chair, John Heyer, President of Kettle Moraine Coatings and Vice-chair, Mary Wehrheim, President of Stanek Tool.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert