U.S. Cellular was named Business of the Year at the Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington County Workforce Development Board Annual Dinner Meeting on Oct. 8.
The award is presented yearly to a business in the three-county area that has met and exceeded the Workforce Development Board criteria in the following categories: leadership, relationship with the Workforce Development Centers, workforce development practices, community involvement, effective use of community resources, number of new hires, excellent training and innovation in hiring, training and retention.
U.S. Cellular's Customer Care Center is located in Waukesha.
The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington County Workforce Development Board would like to announce the re-election of the board Chair, John Heyer, President of Kettle Moraine Coatings and Vice-chair, Mary Wehrheim, President of Stanek Tool.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 3-9, 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Liberty Dance Center sponsors "The Fall Ball"
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8