U.S. Cellular was named Business of the Year at the Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington County Workforce Development Board Annual Dinner Meeting on Oct. 8.
The award is presented yearly to a business in the three-county area that has met and exceeded the Workforce Development Board criteria in the following categories: leadership, relationship with the Workforce Development Centers, workforce development practices, community involvement, effective use of community resources, number of new hires, excellent training and innovation in hiring, training and retention.
U.S. Cellular's Customer Care Center is located in Waukesha.
The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington County Workforce Development Board would like to announce the re-election of the board Chair, John Heyer, President of Kettle Moraine Coatings and Vice-chair, Mary Wehrheim, President of Stanek Tool.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- New Playground Being Built in Delafield; Special Participation Event Mon., Sept. 15
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Fox River Invitational