U.S. Cellular was named Business of the Year at the Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington County Workforce Development Board Annual Dinner Meeting on Oct. 8.
The award is presented yearly to a business in the three-county area that has met and exceeded the Workforce Development Board criteria in the following categories: leadership, relationship with the Workforce Development Centers, workforce development practices, community involvement, effective use of community resources, number of new hires, excellent training and innovation in hiring, training and retention.
U.S. Cellular's Customer Care Center is located in Waukesha.
The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington County Workforce Development Board would like to announce the re-election of the board Chair, John Heyer, President of Kettle Moraine Coatings and Vice-chair, Mary Wehrheim, President of Stanek Tool.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Does Chiropractic Help Back Pain Associated with Pregnancy?
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit bring safety education to Wings over Waukesha Saturday, August 23