Toboggan Runs Opening
Lowell Park Toboggan Run is planning to open Saturday, December 26th, weather permitting.
December 18, 2009: The 350’ toboggan runs at Lowell Park will be open every Saturday and Sunday, while winter snow and weather lasts.
Toboggan run hours are Saturday and Sundays 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m. Scheduled weekends through January are as follows: Dec. 26 & 27, Jan. 2 & 3, Jan. 9 & 10, Jan. 16, 17, *Jan. 22, 23, 24, Jan. 30 & Jan. 31.
*Jan-Boree weekend extended hours, Free Toboggan Runs. Friday, 4 – 8 pm, Saturday, 12 – 5 pm, Sunday, 12 – 5 pm.
The toboggan runs are located in Lowell Park, 2201 Michigan Avenue, Waukesha.
A daily chute pass is $7 per day, for people who bring their own toboggan and a toboggan rental is $8 per hour, which includes the chute pass.
For additional information regarding the toboggan runs, please call the information line at 262-522-9356 for operation hours or the main office at 262-524-3737.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19