Toboggan Runs Opening
Lowell Park Toboggan Run is planning to open Saturday, December 26th, weather permitting.
December 18, 2009: The 350’ toboggan runs at Lowell Park will be open every Saturday and Sunday, while winter snow and weather lasts.
Toboggan run hours are Saturday and Sundays 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m. Scheduled weekends through January are as follows: Dec. 26 & 27, Jan. 2 & 3, Jan. 9 & 10, Jan. 16, 17, *Jan. 22, 23, 24, Jan. 30 & Jan. 31.
*Jan-Boree weekend extended hours, Free Toboggan Runs. Friday, 4 – 8 pm, Saturday, 12 – 5 pm, Sunday, 12 – 5 pm.
The toboggan runs are located in Lowell Park, 2201 Michigan Avenue, Waukesha.
A daily chute pass is $7 per day, for people who bring their own toboggan and a toboggan rental is $8 per hour, which includes the chute pass.
For additional information regarding the toboggan runs, please call the information line at 262-522-9356 for operation hours or the main office at 262-524-3737.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc