Toboggan Runs Opening
Lowell Park Toboggan Run is planning to open Saturday, December 26th, weather permitting.
December 18, 2009: The 350’ toboggan runs at Lowell Park will be open every Saturday and Sunday, while winter snow and weather lasts.
Toboggan run hours are Saturday and Sundays 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m. Scheduled weekends through January are as follows: Dec. 26 & 27, Jan. 2 & 3, Jan. 9 & 10, Jan. 16, 17, *Jan. 22, 23, 24, Jan. 30 & Jan. 31.
*Jan-Boree weekend extended hours, Free Toboggan Runs. Friday, 4 – 8 pm, Saturday, 12 – 5 pm, Sunday, 12 – 5 pm.
The toboggan runs are located in Lowell Park, 2201 Michigan Avenue, Waukesha.
A daily chute pass is $7 per day, for people who bring their own toboggan and a toboggan rental is $8 per hour, which includes the chute pass.
For additional information regarding the toboggan runs, please call the information line at 262-522-9356 for operation hours or the main office at 262-524-3737.
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Hosts Bed Bug Identification and Inspection Webinar
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 25, 2016
- Dads and International Biking Hit the Road in Waukesha
- Liberty Dance Center to hold annual Spring Recital
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military