Wisconsin Author to Speak at the Brookfield Public Library
Psychologist and Wisconsin author Ingeborg Gubler Casey will share her moving story of growing up with a mother affected by schizophrenia on Tuesday, April 13, 2010, at the Brookfield Public Library. Her presentation, at 6:30 pm in the Library’s Community Room, is based in part upon her memoir The Heart Moves in a Circular Direction: a Story of Healing.
Kirkus Discovery Reviews called Casey’s book: “A riveting memoir of growing up with an often absent schizophrenic mother, who was at once loving and unequivocally destructive.”
Registration is requested for this free program, but not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers