The Hamilton High School Concert Choir will conclude an exciting year by presenting its final concert May 27 at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC).
The choir will perform a wide variety of music ranging from Tom Petty and Andrew Lloyd-Webber to the traditional music of Africa. This concert is the culmination of a year of hard work by dedicated high school choir members.
The choir’s graduating seniors, who will be honored during the concert, are Vanessa Balistrieri, Lina Blum, Constance Dunlap, Jake Ferguson, Katie Henderson, Tori Kufalk, Haley MacHutta, Megan Menzel, Alexandra Riska, Paige Schuenke, Nicholas Seeman, Alyssa Stabenaw and Kevin Zinke.
“The seniors, in particular, have shown great leadership and added immeasurable talent to the choir this year,” said Hamilton Choral Music Director Marilyn Spiess. “These dedicated individuals deserve to be recognized for their efforts and contributions to the group.”
Spiess encourages community members to bring their family and friends to enjoy this final performance of the school year. The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on April 22, 2015