The Hamilton High School Concert Choir will conclude an exciting year by presenting its final concert May 27 at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC).
The choir will perform a wide variety of music ranging from Tom Petty and Andrew Lloyd-Webber to the traditional music of Africa. This concert is the culmination of a year of hard work by dedicated high school choir members.
The choir’s graduating seniors, who will be honored during the concert, are Vanessa Balistrieri, Lina Blum, Constance Dunlap, Jake Ferguson, Katie Henderson, Tori Kufalk, Haley MacHutta, Megan Menzel, Alexandra Riska, Paige Schuenke, Nicholas Seeman, Alyssa Stabenaw and Kevin Zinke.
“The seniors, in particular, have shown great leadership and added immeasurable talent to the choir this year,” said Hamilton Choral Music Director Marilyn Spiess. “These dedicated individuals deserve to be recognized for their efforts and contributions to the group.”
Spiess encourages community members to bring their family and friends to enjoy this final performance of the school year. The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner
- Civic Senior Players Come to Delafield Public Library
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST