The Hamilton High School Concert Choir will conclude an exciting year by presenting its final concert May 27 at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC).
The choir will perform a wide variety of music ranging from Tom Petty and Andrew Lloyd-Webber to the traditional music of Africa. This concert is the culmination of a year of hard work by dedicated high school choir members.
The choir’s graduating seniors, who will be honored during the concert, are Vanessa Balistrieri, Lina Blum, Constance Dunlap, Jake Ferguson, Katie Henderson, Tori Kufalk, Haley MacHutta, Megan Menzel, Alexandra Riska, Paige Schuenke, Nicholas Seeman, Alyssa Stabenaw and Kevin Zinke.
“The seniors, in particular, have shown great leadership and added immeasurable talent to the choir this year,” said Hamilton Choral Music Director Marilyn Spiess. “These dedicated individuals deserve to be recognized for their efforts and contributions to the group.”
Spiess encourages community members to bring their family and friends to enjoy this final performance of the school year. The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- Summit Credit Union Welcomes Mortgage Loan Officer to Waukesha Branch
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations