Retired and Senior Volunteer Program celebrated 33 years of service in Waukesha County by honoring volunteers for their service during an anniversary awards dinner June 24 at the Oak Hill Terrace in Waukesha.
Honored for 20 years were Lynn Herman, Florence Krueger and Alice Schnetter.
Honored for 15 years were Toni DeStefano, Cletus Fleming, Shirley Garvey, Laverne Kasian, Ann Klopp, Joanne Knecht, Vera Murk, Rose Raiter, Ronn Rieger, Herb Ritzman, Ann Tabat, Cecelia Tauscher and Kathleen Urban.
Honored for 10 years were Carol Braeger, Clementine Byrge, Dorothy Dieter, Robert Dieter, Judith Freyer, Robert Garvey, Cecelia Gump, Roy Gump, Jackie Hill, Merle Howland, Carol Jones, Penney Liedtke, Yvonne McCormick, Karen Puchner, LaVerne Staab, Jane Tidyman, Carol Vaughan, Jean Weber and Donna Wechlo.
Presidential awards were given to Adell Durkee, Mary Garcia, Rosemary Duwel, Clementine Byrge and Beverly Stoll. They each received lifetime awards, which represents over 4,000 hours of volunteer service in their lifetime.
- Wisconsin Connections Academy Graduates Leaders of Tomorrow
- July 4th Parade Entry Deadline Friday
- Callen Offers Advice On When It’s Time To Replace Windows
- Liberty Dance Center marches in Memorial Day Parade
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner
- Civic Senior Players Come to Delafield Public Library
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic