A Run for the Roses: A Post Derby Day Brunch Fundraiser benefits The Caring Place, Inc.
On your mark…get set…GO!
The Caring Place, Inc. is off to another exciting year of A Run for the Roses - a Post Derby Day Brunch fundraiser. This is an event you don’t want to miss! With expanded horse racing, a hat parade, high-end raffle packages, and delicious brunch and dessert bar, this year’s event will be even better than the last.
Themed after the actual Kentucky Derby, we encourage you to don your fanciest hats and finest Kentucky Derby attire. The afternoon will be filled with 6 actual horse races projected on screen. Place your bets, then cheer and shout as your horses race toward the finish line! We’ll also have a traditional hat parade and contest – winner takes home a $100 Visa Gift Card. And the extravagant raffle packages – Oh My! You won’t want to miss what we have to offer.
Invite your friends, family, business colleagues, book clubs, board members, neighbors – heck, even your long lost cousin – and help us help others. Your generous contributions allow us to keep our operating costs down which translates into our ability to provide life-enriching, stress-relieving services at affordable prices.
Join us May, 2, 2010 at the Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha. The festivities begin at 11:30 am. Tickets are $65 each ($30 of which is tax-deductible).
Learn more about The Caring Place, Inc at: www.caringplacewaukesha.org. And, for more information about this exciting event, call Mary Johnson at (262) 542-6388, or register at www.caringplacewaukesha.org/runfortheroses10.htm.
We'll see YOU at the races!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual HOPE Thanksgiving Dinner and Auction
- Call to artists for Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award contest
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Fall Native Plant Sale Pre-Orders due July 31
- Volunteers Needed
- British Invasion of Waukesha Happens Tuesday
- Waukesha Civic Band 72nd Season Plays On
- Free Johnny Cash Concert in the Park Tuesday
- Wisconsin Native, Purple Heart Recipient to Speak at 27th Annual Amerifest Event
- Escape the Ordinary: Wisconsin State Parks
- Horse Power Healing Center Open House and Fundraiser