Milwaukee, WI (December 14, 2009) – A new Walk-In Clinic at Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Westbrook Health Center gives Waukesha County residents a convenient option for after-hours care without an appointment. Designed to treat the same types of acute health concerns that are seen at the health center during regular business hours, the Walk-In Clinic at Westbrook Health Center provides care on evenings and weekends for urgent medical needs that don’t require emergency treatment.
The Walk-In Clinic is located in the Westbrook Health Center at 2315 E. Moreland Blvd in Waukesha. It is open weekdays from 5 pm to 8 pm and weekends from 8:30 am to 4 pm. Care is provided by Medical College of Wisconsin physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. Laboratory and medical imaging services including X-ray, MRI and CT will be available on site.
The new clinic at Westbrook Health Center is the fourth Froedtert & The Medical College site offering walk-in care for non-emergency medical needs. Other locations are Community Memorial Medical Commons in Menomonee Falls; Tosa Center in Wauwatosa; and FastCare in Sussex. All of the clinics are linked by an electronic medical records system to help ensure coordinated care.
For further information about the Walk-In Clinic at Westbrook Health Center, call 262-532-5800 or visit www.froedtert.com.
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin combine the strengths of Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College in an academic medical center that delivers advanced medical care. Froedtert & The Medical College are nationally recognized for exceptional physicians, research leadership, specialty expertise and state-of-the-science treatments and technology. For more information, visit froedtert.com and mcw.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- BBB Tips to Avoid Labor Day Travel Scams
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Can I Use My Flexible Spending Account for Chiropractic Care?
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Your Child’s Health: Having the Right Backpack and Using It Correctly Now May Prevent Big Problems Later
- Local Chiropractors Discuss Chiropractic What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Local Chiropractors Discuss Chiropractic Care for Kids
- Can You Afford FREE Tax Filing Prep?
- Oconomowoc Memorial Emergency Department Recognized for Care
- ProHealth Care Welcomes Dr. Demircioglu
- ProHealth Care Welcomes Dr. Drayna