Michael Pink’s production of the holiday classic The Nutcracker has set the bar high among Milwaukee’s holiday entertainment options in a dazzling production filled with elaborate scenery, lavish costumes and stunning choreography. Milwaukee Ballet is hosting a three day sale on select performances to The Nutcracker for patrons to get an early start on holiday gift giving. As families everywhere look to get the best bang for their buck, this is a great opportunity to save on The Nutcracker tickets.
The sale runs Monday, September 13 through Wednesday, September 15. The sale is only valid for the following performances: December 10, 16 and 22 at 7:30 p.m.; December 23 at 12 p.m. and December 24 at 11 a.m.
To order tickets to Milwaukee Ballet’s The Nutcracker call the ballet’s ticket department at (414) 902-2103 or the Marcus Center at (414)-273-7206. Patrons can also order online by using the promo code “SNOW” at www.milwaukeeballet.org. Tickets are either $39 or $49 depending on seat location. The seating locations to which this promotion will apply are: all orchestra seating, all side loge seating and Center Loge rows A-J.
The Nutcracker continues to transport audiences into Clara’s dream world filled with marching soldiers, flying angels, dancing dolls and pirouetting snow fairies. There’s so much to experience in this holiday spectacle that audiences return year after year to see what they missed!
WHO: Milwaukee Ballet
WHAT: Three Day Sale on tickets to Michael Pink’s The Nutcracker
WHEN: September 13-15, 2010
CONTACT: To order tickets, call 414-902-2103 or visit www.milwaukeeballet.org, using the promo code “SNOW.” Patrons can also call the Marcus Center box office at (414) 273-7206.
The Ballet’s box office hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and the Marcus Center hours are 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, 12-9 p.m. Saturday, and 12-5 p.m. Sunday. Patrons may leave a message at the Ballet’s box office up until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday and still receive the discount. The same applies when patrons order online. The Marcus Center is unable to offer that same service.
Family Subscription Package
The popular Family Package returns, offering the enchantment of this season’s family-friendly shows at a great price. The 2010-11 package includes tickets to The Nutcracker, Coppélia and another show of your choice. Filled with performances for ballet-goers of any age, this is a great way for people to spend quality time with their families and grow their passion for dance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- AngelsGrace Bike Show To Be Held in Oconomowoc July 20
- Waukesha Choral Union Announces Summer Fundraiser
- Young Hartland resident performs in First Stage’s PINKALICIOUS THE MUSICAL
- Star Gaze and Owl Prowl at Retzer Nature Center's Wild Winter Night
- Young Hartland Resident Performs in First Stage Play
- Young Mukwonago Resident To Appear In First Stage Show
- Waukesha Choral Union Presents The American Spirit to Open 2012-2013 Season
- Free outdoor concert Thurs., June 28 mixes 50-60s rock, rockabilly & country
- Recording Artist Danny Gokey to Unveil Designer Eyewear Collection and Perform at Wisconsin Vision Monday June 11 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Waukesha County Fair Seeks Top Singer Contestants